Day 13


Today I am 29 weeks 6 days. I had a sonogram this morning to check my fluid levels. My AFI was 4.2. At this point a c-section seems like the way things will have to go. Unless by some miracle I go into spontaneous labor and go quickly. But the reality is that we are waiting for the baby to show signs of distress and I will be taken immediately for a c-section. Sadly hubby will most likely miss the birth due to how far we live from the hospital. 😥 I’m getting myself prepared for this to happen so that it will not be so emotionally shocking if/when it does happen. If I do get to delivery vaginally I will be thrilled but at this point it is all about the baby and what is best for him.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s