When I say I am a Christian……….
– I don’t think I know it all – I submit to my confusion asking humbly to be taught
– I’m not trying to be strong – I’m professing that I am weak and pray for strength to carry on
– I don’t speak with human pride – I’m confessing that I stumble….needing God to be my guide
– I’m not claiming to be perfect – My flaws are far too visible….but God believes I’m worth it!
– I still feel the sting of pain – I have my share of heartache which is why I seek His name
– I’m not shouting “I’ve been saved!” – I’m whispering “I get lost!” – That’s why I chose this way
– I’m not bragging success – I’m admitting that I’ve failed and cannot ever pay the debt
– I do not wish to judge – I have no authority – I only know I’m loved!!!